1. Prepare the sponge dough well and set aside for 3 hours. Stir together all ingredients (Except the grease), low speed 2 minutes, high speed 4 minutes, add Aristo dairy fat, Bos shortening, low speed 2 minutes, high speed 3 minutes, until gluten is extended, the ideal temperature of dough is 28 ℃.
2. Stir the dough and divide it into 60 grams. Round and relax for 15 minutes. Roll the dough out (round) into the mold, press the egg tart mold in the middle, wake up.
3. Baking: top temperature is 200 ℃, bottom temperature is 190 ℃, bake for 8 minutes (pressed egg tart mold several times during baking)
4. Remove the egg tart mold, brush the egg liquid, pour the filling, bake 180 ℃ for 6 minutes.
5. The surface brushes brightly beautiful neutral pectin, squeezes the blueberry fruit filling and the orange fruit filling.