1. Mix all the ingredients at low speed for 2 minutes, then stir at high speed for 6 minutes. The ideal temperature of dough is 28℃.
2. Sit for 30 minutes at room temperature, exhaust two times with a three-fold approach, and then, sit for 10 minutes.
3. Molding: press the dough to the ideal thickness, relax and use the special doughnut mold to form.
4. The last thing to wake up is: the time to wake up is 45 minutes, the temperature is 39℃ and the relative humidity is 70%.
5. Frying: frying at 190 ℃, 45 seconds on each side. Sit for 5 minutes at room temperature before frying.
6. Decoration: Melt the chocolate coated (strawberry, blueberry, banana, melon or orange) and apply it to the surface of the fried doughnut.