1. Mix all the liquid parts of cake. Put Easy Satin Cream Cake Mix and stir for 2 minutes. Set temperature to 190 ℃/160℃ and bake for 14 minutes.
2. Filling: Passion fruit paste and sugar are boiled and dissolved. Add gelatin to dissolve at about 50℃. Pour into a 6 inch round mold (about 0.5 cm) and refrigerate.
3. Filling is separated from the mango flesh of Decoration. The flesh is reserved for mousse and the jam for decorative surface.
4.80 g cream and sugar are boiled until just boiling, add egg yolk to boiled into egg paste, frozen to 50℃.
5. Modelling: Put a layer of cake embryo (about 1 cm) into 400 grams of Mousse (about 1.5 cm) in a 7-inch circular mold, freeze for 10 minutes, spread the warm gel, then pour 450 grams of Mousse (1.5 cm) into the refrigerator and freeze until the mousse solidifies.
6. Gelatin is dissolved, mixed with pectin and mango sauce, poured on the solidified surface of mousse, and decorated with chocolate after stripping.