1. Mix all the raw materials of the medium seed dough evenly, put it into the refrigerator for 60 minutes to ferment for 12 hours.
2. Mix the main dough material (except Met oil) evenly at low speed, then at high speed until the gluten is expanded to 7% by adding Met oil until the gluten is fully expanded. The ideal temperature of the dough is 26 C.
3. Let the dough base start for 60 minutes, then split 50G / roll, and then lax for 20 minutes. Add the yogurt coffee filling and put it into the mold.
4. Finally, it will last for 60 minutes, with a temperature of 35 degrees and a relative humidity of 80%.
5. Baking temperature: 180 degrees above fire and 210 degrees below fire. The time is 25 minutes.