1. Mix all the ingredients in the material A at low speed for 2 minutes, then stir at high speed for 6 minutes. The ideal temperature of dough is 28 C.
2. Stand for 30 minutes at room temperature, exhaust two times in seventy percent off ways, and then stand for 10 minutes.
3. Molding: press the dough to the ideal thickness, relax the surface and use the special doughnut mold to form.
4. The last thing to wake up is: the time to wake up is 45 minutes, the temperature is 39 and the relative humidity is 70%.
5. Frying: frying at 190 C, 45 seconds on each side. Stand for 5 minutes at room temperature before frying.
6. Decoration: Melt the chocolate coated with Keg yogurt (strawberry, blueberry, banana, melon or orange) and apply it to the surface of the fried doughnut.