1. Mix all the raw materials of flour seeds evenly and place them in a 6 C refrigerator for 12-15 hours.
2. Mix the flour seed and the main dough (except grease) evenly at low speed, then stir at high speed until the dough expands. The ideal temperature of the dough is 28 C.
3. Let the dough relax for 15 minutes, then divide, round and relax for 20 minutes.
4. Stuffing, the final wake-up 100 minutes, the wake-up temperature 35 C, the relative humidity 80%.
5. Baking temperature: 120 on fire, 160 on fire. The time is 9 minutes.
6. Stuffing formula: whisk oil and sugar powder together, add soft cereals of Roast Road, yoghurt and fast-food cheese stuffing together and mix evenly.
7. Whisk snow-white butter for 2 minutes, add light cream, bright orange velvet guaranteed premix powder and mix well.
8. Baking temperature: 210, 160. The time is 9 minutes.